Browse hundreds of appetizers, main dishes, side options and desserts on DG Easy Meals that offers a variety of recipes to choose including cost-effective, quick or healthier options.
Don’t forget the baking tools! Dollar General offers a wide range of quality and affordable kitchen tools and utensils to help with all your upcoming holiday kitchen needs. From hand mixers to baking sheets, find all the items you need to make this Thanksgiving memorable (and budget-friendly)! For additional savings, consider shopping private brands like Clover Valley® on baking and cooking ingredients. Look for the brands with a 100% satisfaction guarantee!
Cranberry Oatmeal Bars
These cranberry oatmeal bars are a modern twist on a Thanksgiving favorite. Find all the ingredients at your one-stop shop, Dollar General.
- 2 C. Clover Valley® Quick Oats
- 2 C. Clover Valley® All-Purpose Flour
- 1 C. Clover Valley® Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp. Clover Valley® Baking Powder
- ½ tsp. Clover Valley® Salt
- ½ tsp. Clover Valley® Baking Soda
- 1 C. Clover Valley® Butter, cold
- 1 can Clover Valley® Cranberry Sauce
- Mix together 2 C. quick oats, 2 C. flour, 1 C. brown sugar, 1 tsp. baking powder, ½ tsp. salt and ½ tsp. baking soda.
- Add 1 C. cold butter
- Knead the mixture into small crumbles
- Press ¾ mixture into a lined cake pan
- Spread 1 can of softened cranberry sauce on top of the mixture
- Add remaining oat mixture
- Bake at 350° for 25-28 mins
- Cut into bars
CHIPS AHOY! Salted Caramel Cheesecake Bites
A triple-threat dessert that can satisfy chocolate, caramel and cheesecake cravings, this dessert is sure to be a hit at your Thanksgiving meal!
Prep: 20 minutes | Total: 50 minutes
- 1 (13-oz.) pkg. Chewy CHIPS AHOY! Cookies, finely chopped
- 3 pkg. (8 oz. each) brick cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 1 (11-oz.) pkg. caramels
- 2 Tbsp. water
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- 2 oz. semi-sweet baking chocolate
- 1/4 tsp. coarse sea salt
- HEAT oven to 350°F.
- PRESS cookie crumbs onto bottom of 13” x 9” pan to form crust.
- BEAT cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in large bowl with mixer until blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended. Pour over crust.
- BAKE 30 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool 30 minutes. Refrigerate 4 hours.
- MICROWAVE caramels, water and butter in microwaveable bowl on High 2 minutes or until caramels are completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring after each minute. Spread over cheesecake. Refrigerate 10 minutes. Meanwhile, melt chocolate as directed on package.
- SPOON chocolate into resealable plastic bag. Cut small piece off one bottom corner of bag; use to drizzle chocolate over cheesecake. Sprinkle with salt. Refrigerate 10 minutes.