Mass Market Retailer recently honored and recognized outstanding female executives in its 2021 Most Influential Women List, and Dollar General is honored to have five leaders included! This year, the following individuals were recognized for their leadership and contribution to our mission of Serving Others:
- Kathy Reardon - Executive Vice President and Chief People Officer
- Shareeka Meadows – Vice President, Division Merchandise Manager
- Sanja Krajnovic – Vice President, Store Operations
- Kelly Collier - Vice President and Assistant General Counsel, Business Law
- Julie Elmore - Vice President, Chief Technology Officer
Each year, MMR honors women who rank among the most consequential executives in mass market retailing. Dollar General is thrilled to have five outstanding female leaders recognized for their remarkable contributions to the Company’s continued success.