Dollar General is proud to announce five leaders were named to the 2019 Mass Market Retailing'
s Most Influential Women list including:
- Rhonda Taylor - Executive Vice President and General Counsel
- Anita Elliott - Senior Vice President and Chief Accounting Officer
- Tracey Herrmann - Senior Vice President of Store Operations
- Kathy Reardon – Senior Vice President and Chief People Officer
- Emily Taylor - Senior Vice President and General Merchandise Manager
Each year, MMR
honors women who rank among the most consequential executives in mass market retailing. Dollar General is proud to have five women recognized for their achievements. Their leadership contributes to Dollar General’s continued success and we are thrilled their talents were recognized.
About Dollar General Corporation
Dollar General Corporation has been delivering value to shoppers for more than 80 years. Dollar General helps shoppers Save time. Save money. Every day.® by offering products that are frequently used and replenished, such as food, snacks, health and beauty aids, cleaning supplies, basic apparel, housewares and seasonal items at everyday low prices in convenient neighborhood locations. Dollar General operated 18,818 stores in 47 states as of October 28, 2022. In addition to high-quality private brands, Dollar General sells products from America's most-trusted manufacturers such as Clorox, Energizer, Procter & Gamble, Hanes, Coca-Cola, Mars, Unilever, Nestle, Kimberly-Clark, Kellogg's, General Mills, and PepsiCo. Learn more about Dollar General at www.dollargeneral.com.