With spring temperatures warming and Easter approaching, Dollar General stores begin offering one of the season’s most loved marshmallow treat: Peeps®! To give this classic treat a modern twist, consider using them to make Peeps® s’mores, which will add a creative spin on Easter dessert or give the kids a tasty and fun afternoon treat.
Plus, Dollar General stores carry all of the ingredients at everyday low prices, in addition to other items you may need to celebrate springtime.
- 4 Clover Valley® Graham Crackers
- 2 Hershey's® Milk Chocolate Bars
- 4 Peeps® Marshmallow Bunnies or Peeps® Marshmallow Chicks- whichever color you prefer!
- Preheat broiler.
- Break Clover Valley® Graham Crackers and Hershey’s® Bars in half.
- Place 4 graham crackers halves in a baking pan and top each with one Hershey’s® bar half and one Peeps® marshmallow.
- Broil until the Peeps® and chocolate are melted to the desired gooiness.
- Remove pan from oven.
- Top s’mores with second graham cracker half and squish gently.
- Allow time to cool then serve.
About Dollar General Corporation
Dollar General Corporation (NYSE: DG) is proud to serve as America’s neighborhood general store. Founded in 1939, Dollar General lives its mission of Serving Others every day by providing access to affordable products and services for its customers, career opportunities for its employees, and literacy and education support for its hometown communities. As of March 3, 2023, the company’s 19,147 Dollar General, DG Market, DGX and pOpshelf stores across the United States and Mi Súper Dollar General stores in Mexico provide everyday essentials including food, health and wellness products, cleaning and laundry supplies, self-care and beauty items, and seasonal décor from our high-quality private brands alongside many of the world’s most trusted brands such as Coca Cola, PepsiCo/Frito-Lay, General Mills, Hershey, J.M. Smucker, Kraft, Mars, Nestlé, Procter & Gamble and Unilever. Learn more at DollarGeneral.com.