With spring temperatures warming and Easter approaching, Dollar General stores begin offering one of the season’s most loved marshmallow treat: Peeps®! To give this classic treat a modern twist, consider using them to make Peeps® s’mores, which will add a creative spin on Easter dessert or give the kids a tasty and fun afternoon treat.
Plus, Dollar General stores carry all of the ingredients at everyday low prices, in addition to other items you may need to celebrate springtime.
- 4 Clover Valley® Graham Crackers
- 2 Hershey's® Milk Chocolate Bars
- 4 Peeps® Marshmallow Bunnies or Peeps® Marshmallow Chicks- whichever color you prefer!
- Preheat broiler.
- Break Clover Valley® Graham Crackers and Hershey’s® Bars in half.
- Place 4 graham crackers halves in a baking pan and top each with one Hershey’s® bar half and one Peeps® marshmallow.
- Broil until the Peeps® and chocolate are melted to the desired gooiness.
- Remove pan from oven.
- Top s’mores with second graham cracker half and squish gently.
- Allow time to cool then serve.
About Dollar General Corporation
Dollar General Corporation has been delivering value to shoppers for more than 75 years. Dollar General helps shoppers Save time. Save money. Every day!® by offering products that are frequently used and replenished, such as food, snacks, health and beauty aids, cleaning supplies, basic apparel, housewares and seasonal items at everyday low prices in convenient neighborhood locations. Dollar General operated 14,761 stores in 44 states as of May 4, 2018. In addition to high-quality private brands, Dollar General sells products from America's most-trusted manufacturers such as Clorox, Energizer, Procter & Gamble, Hanes, Coca-Cola, Mars, Unilever, Nestle, Kimberly-Clark, Kellogg's, General Mills, and PepsiCo. Learn more about Dollar General at www.dollargeneral.com