Get your mugs ready: Saturday, September 29 is National Coffee Day! Whether you enjoy the caffeinated beverage hot, cold, frozen or in your favorite dish, find a variety of ways to celebrate the day with DG Easy Meals.
Try it hot
- 6 Tbsp. ground MAXWELL HOUSE Decaffeinated Coffee
- 1/2 tsp. ground Clover Valley® cinnamon
- 1/2 cup lite Clover Valley® maple-flavored or pancake syrup
- 4-1/2 cups cold water
- 6 Tbsp. thawed COOL WHIP Sugar Free Whipped Topping
- Place coffee in filter in brew basket of coffee maker; sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Pour syrup into empty pot of coffee maker. Add water to coffee maker; brew. When brewing is complete, stir until coffee mixture is blended.
- Serve topped with COOL WHIP.
Try it iced
- 1 can (12 fl. oz.) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Lowfat 2% Milk
- 4 to 5 tsp. NESCAFÉ® CLASICO™ Instant Coffee Granules
- 3 tsp. Clover Valley® granulated sugar
- Ice cubes
- Combine evaporated milk, coffee granules and sugar in 2-cup glass measure.
- Microwave on HIGH (100%) power for 1 minute; stir well.
- Pour over ice cubes.