Level of difficulty: Beginner
What You’ll Need:
- Crafter's Closet Iridescent Glitter
- Crafter's Closet Acrylic Paint Set
- Crafter's Closet Paint Mixing Palette
- Crafter's Closet Premium Paint Brushes
- Crafter's Closet Black Puffy Paint
- Crafter's Closet Puffy Paint (Pink, Yellow, Blue, Orange and White)
- Jumbo Popsicle Sticks
- Glass Drinking Cup filled with Water
(A.) Submerge popsicle sticks in a cup full of water. Place something over top of the cup, if needed, to ensure the entire popsicle stick is being covered with water. Let soak for approximately four hours.
(B.) After time has passed, remove one from the water and test the flexibility. Empty the cup of water and begin to mold the popsicle sticks around the inside of the cup. Let dry completely in the cup for a few more hours.
(A.) Mix pink paint and paint one half of the curved popsicle stick with an uneven edge.
(B.) While the paint is still wet, top with iridescent glitter.
(C.) Using pink puffy pink, outline the uneven edge
(D.) Begin to add sprinkles, alternating with the various puffy paint colors. Let dry.