If you’re celebrating pie…
No-Bake Lemon Cheesecake Pie
Prep: 15 minutes | Total: 2 hours, 15 minutes
1 (8-oz.) pkg. cream cheese
1 can Clover Valley® Sweetened Condensed Milk
1/2 cup sour cream
1/3 cup Clover Valley® Lemon Juice
1 tsp. Clover Valley® Vanilla Extract
1 pre-made graham cracker pie crust
- Place the pie crust in the freezer.
- Using an electric hand mixer, beat room-temperature, softened cream cheese on medium until fluffy.
- Stir in sweetened condensed milk, sour cream, lemon juice and vanilla.
- Blend ingredients well.
- Evenly spoon mixture into chilled, pre-made pie crust and chill in refrigerator for about 2 hours.
- To garnish, zest a lemon peel with a hand grater or use fresh fruit (strawberries or blueberries).
If you’re celebrating pizza…
Easy Mini Pizzas
1 pkg. large-sized refrigerated biscuit dough
1 jar pasta sauce
1 can tomato paste
1 pkg. shredded cheese
1 pkg. sliced pepperoni
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Open refrigerated biscuit dough. Pull biscuits apart, place 3 or 4 on a nonstick baking sheet and press by hand into 6-inch rounds. (Tip: Biscuit dough is easier to use at room temperature.)
- Mix pasta sauce and tomato paste to thicken and add flavor, then spread to cover surface of biscuits.
- Sprinkle a small handful of shredded cheese over the sauce and top with sliced pepperoni or other desired toppings.
- Cook in oven for about 15 to 20 minutes or until bottom is golden brown and cheese is melted on top.