Italian Ravioli Skillet
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 cup shredded zucchini
- 2 cans (15 oz. each) Chef Boyardee® Beef Ravioli
- 1 (14.5-oz.) can Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes, drained
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 3/4 cup shredded Italian-blend cheese
- Spray large skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Add zucchini; cook 2 to 3 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally.
- Add ravioli, drained tomatoes and garlic powder; cook 3 to 5 minutes or until hot, stirring occasionally. Sprinkle with cheese, cover and cook 1 to 2 minutes or until cheese melts.
- 2 chocolate sandwich cookies, finely crushed
- 2 pudding cups (3.25 oz. each) Snack Pack® Chocolate Pudding
- 2 gummy worms
- Stir half of crushed cookies evenly into pudding cups. Sprinkle remaining crushed cookies on top.
- Place 1 gummy worm in each pudding cup. Serve immediately.