With school back in session, work in full swing and a calendar full of activities, the thought of cooking dinner on a weeknight may seem the least appetizing. Discover easy-to-make dinners like this Italian Ravioli Skillet
on DG Easy Meals
to make cooking with a busy schedule seem less of a hassle. This recipe takes less than 20 minutes and only requires five ingredients. Keep scrolling for an easy dessert that the kids will be sure to love!
Italian Ravioli Skillet
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 cup shredded zucchini
- 2 cans (15 oz. each) Chef Boyardee® Beef Ravioli
- 1 (14.5-oz.) can Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes, drained
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 3/4 cup shredded Italian-blend cheese
“Dirt” Dessert Pudding Cups
- Spray large skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Add zucchini; cook 2 to 3 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally.
- Add ravioli, drained tomatoes and garlic powder; cook 3 to 5 minutes or until hot, stirring occasionally. Sprinkle with cheese, cover and cook 1 to 2 minutes or until cheese melts.
- 2 chocolate sandwich cookies, finely crushed
- 2 pudding cups (3.25 oz. each) Snack Pack® Chocolate Pudding
- 2 gummy worms
- Stir half of crushed cookies evenly into pudding cups. Sprinkle remaining crushed cookies on top.
- Place 1 gummy worm in each pudding cup. Serve immediately.
About Dollar General Corporation
Dollar General Corporation has been delivering value to shoppers for more than 80 years. Dollar General helps shoppers Save time. Save money. Every day.® by offering products that are frequently used and replenished, such as food, snacks, health and beauty aids, cleaning supplies, basic apparel, housewares and seasonal items at everyday low prices in convenient neighborhood locations. Dollar General operated 17,426 stores in 46 states as of April 30, 2021. In addition to high-quality private brands, Dollar General sells products from America's most-trusted manufacturers such as Clorox, Energizer, Procter & Gamble, Hanes, Coca-Cola, Mars, Unilever, Nestle, Kimberly-Clark, Kellogg's, General Mills, and PepsiCo. Learn more about Dollar General at www.dollargeneral.com.