With Easter quickly approaching, find inspiration for an Easter basket ready to go after just one trip to the store.
- Easter Basket: This grass felt and plush bunny basket can be the perfect surprise for your little ones on Easter morning. Personalize the basket by choosing from a variety of colors and styles!
- Stuffed Animals: From bunnies to chicks, isn’t complete without a basket with a cheerful stuffed animal. These delightful plush companions make for a must-have addition.
- Toys: Include small toys like a pinball game or bubbles to keep kids entertained throughout the holiday and for weeks to come.
- Sidewalk Chalk: Sidewalk chalk is a classic filler for Easter baskets. Get the kids outdoors to enjoy the spring weather and create sidewalk masterpieces with unique Easter egg sidewalk chalk.
- Bunny Ear Headband: Add an Easter Bunny Ears Headband to any basket for a fun and adorable addition. These can also make a cute prop for Easter day family photos!
- Fillable Eggs: If you’re planning an egg hunt, find an assortment of fillable Easter eggs at your local Dollar General to fill with wrapped treats and small toys. Don’t forget the chocolates and sweets to round out.
Visit DG Daily Deals
during the Countdown to Easter to crack open a new deal every day. Find more Easter inspiration at www.dollargeneral.com
and stop by your local Dollar General to save on baskets, basket fillers, candy and supplies for family gatherings.