- Easter Basket: This grass felt and plush bunny basket can be the perfect surprise for your little ones on Easter morning. Personalize the basket by choosing from a variety of colors and styles!
- Stuffed Animals: From bunnies to chicks, isn’t complete without a basket with a cheerful stuffed animal. These delightful plush companions make for a must-have addition.
- Toys: Include small toys like a pinball game or bubbles to keep kids entertained throughout the holiday and for weeks to come.
- Sidewalk Chalk: Sidewalk chalk is a classic filler for Easter baskets. Get the kids outdoors to enjoy the spring weather and create sidewalk masterpieces with unique Easter egg sidewalk chalk.
- Bunny Ear Headband: Add an Easter Bunny Ears Headband to any basket for a fun and adorable addition. These can also make a cute prop for Easter day family photos!
- Fillable Eggs: If you’re planning an egg hunt, find an assortment of fillable Easter eggs at your local Dollar General to fill with wrapped treats and small toys. Don’t forget the chocolates and sweets to round out.
Easter Basket Gift Guide
March 23, 2018
Dollar General Corporation has been delivering value to shoppers for more than 80 years. Dollar General helps shoppers Save time. Save money. Every day.® by offering products that are frequently used and replenished, such as food, snacks, health and beauty aids, cleaning supplies, basic apparel, housewares and seasonal items at everyday low prices in convenient neighborhood locations. Dollar General operated 18,130 stores in 46 states as of January 28, 2022. In addition to high-quality private brands, Dollar General sells products from America's most-trusted manufacturers such as Clorox, Energizer, Procter & Gamble, Hanes, Coca-Cola, Mars, Unilever, Nestle, Kimberly-Clark, Kellogg's, General Mills, and PepsiCo. Learn more about Dollar General at www.dollargeneral.com.