- Easter Basket: This grass felt and plush bunny basket can be the perfect surprise for your little ones on Easter morning. Personalize the basket by choosing from a variety of colors and styles!
- Stuffed Animals: From bunnies to chicks, isn’t complete without a basket with a cheerful stuffed animal. These delightful plush companions make for a must-have addition.
- Toys: Include small toys like a pinball game or bubbles to keep kids entertained throughout the holiday and for weeks to come.
- Sidewalk Chalk: Sidewalk chalk is a classic filler for Easter baskets. Get the kids outdoors to enjoy the spring weather and create sidewalk masterpieces with unique Easter egg sidewalk chalk.
- Bunny Ear Headband: Add an Easter Bunny Ears Headband to any basket for a fun and adorable addition. These can also make a cute prop for Easter day family photos!
- Fillable Eggs: If you’re planning an egg hunt, find an assortment of fillable Easter eggs at your local Dollar General to fill with wrapped treats and small toys. Don’t forget the chocolates and sweets to round out.
Easter Basket Gift Guide
March 23, 2018
Dollar General Corporation (NYSE: DG) is proud to serve as America’s neighborhood general store. Founded in 1939, Dollar General lives its mission of Serving Others every day by providing access to affordable products and services for its customers, career opportunities for its employees, and literacy and education support for its hometown communities. As of August 4, 2023, the company’s 19,488 Dollar General, DG Market, DGX and pOpshelf stores across the United States and Mi Súper Dollar General stores in Mexico provide everyday essentials including food, health and wellness products, cleaning and laundry supplies, self-care and beauty items, and seasonal décor from our high-quality private brands alongside many of the world’s most trusted brands such as Coca Cola, PepsiCo/Frito-Lay, General Mills, Hershey, J.M. Smucker, Kraft, Mars, Nestlé, Procter & Gamble and Unilever. Learn more at DollarGeneral.com.