Two New Body Care Collections Offer Products for $4 and Under
Dollar General is excited to announce the launch of Five Deep Breaths and Scent Happy. The two new body care lines bring 11 new products and eight new scents exclusively to DG shelves with prices ranging from $1 to $4 each.
Five Deep Breaths and Scent Happy products include many natural ingredients like shea butter, jojoba oil, Vitamin E, aloe vera, bamboo extra and olive oil. The eco-conscious and cruelty-free products will be available at nearly all of DG stores in 47 states and online at dg.com beginning in late April and early May.
Five Deep Breaths is a fragrant-inspired body collection featuring an assortment of products including three-in-one bath foam oil and wash, body cream, shower steamer fizzies, whipped body scrub and mineral bath and foot salts. The products are free of phthalates, parabens, TEA and DEA and are priced between $2 and $4 each.
Scent Happy products are designed with fragrance experiences that lead your senses to the brightest of days. The body care collection features over 40 SKUs including bath bombs, body lotion, body scrub, body wash, hand soap and fragrance mist. The products are free of parabens, phthalates, mineral oil, silicone and sulfates and are priced from $1 to $3 each.
“We’re so excited for the launch of these two new product lines and further extend DG’s offerings of affordable beauty and personal care products,” said Amanda Wilson, senior buyer of beauty care at Dollar General. “Each visit to a Dollar General store offers exciting new finds, and these lines aim to help make the shopping experience more fun for our customers.”
Dollar General partnered with HatchBeauty Brands to help develop the new brands.
“HatchBeauty Brands is committed to creating beauty and wellness products that empower people to live their best lives. We’re thrilled to collaborate with Dollar General to identify trends and opportunities in the personal care and bath and body space,” said Kristin Bibb, vice president of sales and brand development at HatchBeauty Brands. “We hope customers enjoy discovering the new offerings.”
Five Deep Breaths’ formulas include:
- Calming composed of lavender and chamomile scents
- Relaxing composed of eucalyptus and tea tree scents
- Restoring composed of vanilla and rose scents
Scent Happy’s selection of fragrances include:
- Citrus Sunrise: Rise and shine with the sunny sweet scents of tangy orange and juicy peach nectar with this scent that smells like a Sunday drive through orange orchards.
- Coconut Coast: Dive into the ocean front scents of creamy coconut and crisp sea salt spray with a vacation, tan lines and good times inspired fragrance.
- Fresh Bloom: Blossom your senses with the lush scents of whimsy white jasmine and light gardenia petals, reminiscent of holding hands through a secret garden.
- Sugar Dream: Treat yourself to the indulgent scents of cozy vanilla, savory almond and brown sugar, just like freshly baked sugar cookies.
- Summer Berry: Soak up the scent of picnic season with a sparkling berry medley topped with crisp summer sunshine, just like ripe berries at the farmers’ market.
Learn more about Five Deep Breaths and Scent Happy online at dg.com.
About HatchBeauty Brands
Founded in 2009 HATCHBEAUTY, LLC expanded to HATCHBEAUTY BRANDS in 2019. HatchBeauty develops, incubates and accelerates the launch of beauty and personal care brands and products to meet the rapidly changing retail landscape and consumer desire for newness. Its innovation focuses on trend democratization. Its portfolio includes the well-loved brands Orlando Pita, NatureWell, Remi Rose and more, as well as white label work for leading retailers nationwide. HatchBeauty Brands acquired Trendalytics in 2021, a consumer analytics platform to improve their data by identifying trends and the trend’s lifecycle. Trendalytics reviews over 2.4 million search term metrics, monitors 20,000 social media profiles daily and analyzes over 4 million SKUs weekly in order to successfully identify trends.