Kick off National Pancake Day on March 5 with a delicious, easy recipe from Dollar General Easy Meals or dollargeneral.com/easymeals. Begin the day with a stack of flapjacks, enjoy them for dinner or try them as a dessert. Consider stopping by your local Dollar General for all your pancake necessities, including milk and eggs!
Prep: 15 minutes | Total: 18 minutes
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 large egg
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 (7-oz.) pkg. Martha White® Chocolate Chip Muffin Mix, or for blueberry pancakes, use Martha White® Blueberry-Flavored Muffin Mix
- HEAT griddle or skillet to medium heat (350ºF). Spray lightly with no-stick cooking spray.
- COMBINE egg, milk and muffin mix in medium bowl; stir just until large lumps disappear (batter will be thin).
- POUR about 1/4 cup of batter onto hot griddle for each pancake. Cook 1 to 2 minutes or until pancakes begin to look dry around the edges. Turn, cook 1 to 2 minutes, or until golden brown.