July may be the sweetest month of the year as it marks National Ice Cream Month! Ice cream is a fun, classic treat to enjoy on warm summer day. Make the most of the month by enjoying a Classic Coke® Float recipe from DG Easy Meals or www.dollargeneral.com/easymeals.
To make it even sweeter, try the recipe with the second annual patriotic Share a Coke® series available exclusively at Dollar General. The 16-ounce patriotic cans are available at all stores for $1 each and aim to recognize and pay tribute to the outstanding military community. Dollar General and Coca-Cola also plan to donate $100,000 to the USO, which strengthens military service members by keeping them connected to family, home and country.
Make National Ice Cream month sweet and special.
- 2 scoops EDY’S® vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup Coca-Cola
- 1 maraschino cherry (with stem attached)
- Scoop the EDY’S® vanilla ice cream into a tall glass filling about half full.
- Gently pour and top with Coca-Cola.
- Top with a maraschino cherry.
- Serve immediately.