Celebrate National Cheesecake Day on July 30
National Cheesecake Day is July 30. Kick off the weekend with an early celebration of the cheesy holiday and an easy, delicious recipe from DG Easy Meals. Plus, this no-bake lemon recipe will keep things cool and refreshing in the midst of the summer heat.
No-Bake Lemon Cheesecake Pie
- 1 (8-oz.) pkg. cream cheese
- 1 can Clover Valley® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup Clover Valley® Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp. Clover Valley® Vanilla Extract
- 1 pre-made graham cracker pie crust
- Place the pie crust in the freezer.
- Using an electric hand mixer, beat room-temperature, softened cream cheese on medium until fluffy.
- Stir in sweetened condensed milk, sour cream, lemon juice and vanilla.
- Blend ingredients well.
- Evenly spoon mixture into chilled, pre-made pie crust and chill in refrigerator for about 2 hours.
- To garnish, zest a lemon peel with a hand grater or use fresh fruit (strawberries or blueberries).