National Cheesecake Day is July 30. Kick off the weekend with an early celebration of the cheesy holiday and an easy, delicious recipe from DG Easy Meals
. Plus, this no-bake lemon recipe will keep things cool and refreshing in the midst of the summer heat.
No-Bake Lemon Cheesecake Pie
- 1 (8-oz.) pkg. cream cheese
- 1 can Clover Valley® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup Clover Valley® Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp. Clover Valley® Vanilla Extract
- 1 pre-made graham cracker pie crust
- Place the pie crust in the freezer.
- Using an electric hand mixer, beat room-temperature, softened cream cheese on medium until fluffy.
- Stir in sweetened condensed milk, sour cream, lemon juice and vanilla.
- Blend ingredients well.
- Evenly spoon mixture into chilled, pre-made pie crust and chill in refrigerator for about 2 hours.
- To garnish, zest a lemon peel with a hand grater or use fresh fruit (strawberries or blueberries).
About Dollar General Corporation
Dollar General Corporation (NYSE: DG) is proud to serve as America’s neighborhood general store. Founded in 1939, Dollar General lives its mission of Serving Others every day by providing access to affordable products and services for its customers, career opportunities for its employees, and literacy and education support for its hometown communities. As of August 4, 2023, the company’s 19,488 Dollar General, DG Market, DGX and pOpshelf stores across the United States and Mi Súper Dollar General stores in Mexico provide everyday essentials including food, health and wellness products, cleaning and laundry supplies, self-care and beauty items, and seasonal décor from our high-quality private brands alongside many of the world’s most trusted brands such as Coca Cola, PepsiCo/Frito-Lay, General Mills, Hershey, J.M. Smucker, Kraft, Mars, Nestlé, Procter & Gamble and Unilever. Learn more at DollarGeneral.com.