No-Bake Lemon Cheesecake Pie
- 1 (8-oz.) pkg. cream cheese
- 1 can Clover Valley® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup Clover Valley® Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp. Clover Valley® Vanilla Extract
- 1 pre-made graham cracker pie crust
- Place the pie crust in the freezer.
- Using an electric hand mixer, beat room-temperature, softened cream cheese on medium until fluffy.
- Stir in sweetened condensed milk, sour cream, lemon juice and vanilla.
- Blend ingredients well.
- Evenly spoon mixture into chilled, pre-made pie crust and chill in refrigerator for about 2 hours.
- To garnish, zest a lemon peel with a hand grater or use fresh fruit (strawberries or blueberries).