This summer, Dollar General will serve as the exclusive retailer for specially-wrapped Hershey Military Appreciation XL bars.
Military Appreciation XL Bars make sharing a message of appreciation simple with patriotic wrappers that feature messages like “Thank You for Your Service!” and “You’re the Best!” Available in Hershey’s® XL Milk Chocolate, Hershey’s® XL Milk Chocolate with Almond, KitKat® XL and Reese’s® XL, these bars are the perfect sweet treat to share and support our veterans and military service members. Try the specially-wrapped bars beginning late June at Dollar General for only $1.80.
Plus, the even sweeter part includes the fact Dollar General and Hershey’s plan to provide a $10,000 donation to the USO to further support military service members across the world stay connected to family, home and country.
Make your salute special with a delicious and easy recipe from Hershey’s.
Easy HERSHEY Bar Pie
- One packaged crumb crust (6 oz.)
- One HERSHEY'S Milk Chocolate Bar (6.0 oz.), broken into pieces
- One tub frozen non-dairy whipped topping (8 oz.), thawed
1. Place candy bar pieces in medium microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at MEDIUM (50%) one minute or until chocolate is smooth when stirred. Cool slightly.
2. Fold whipped topping into melted chocolate; spoon into crust. Cover; refrigerate six hours or until firm. Garnish as desired. Cover; refrigerate leftover pie. Makes eight servings.