This year, celebrate St. Patrick’s Day (March 17) by gifting a sweet treat from DG Easy Meals for family, friends and everyone else. Spread good luck with this easy, quick snack that can be easily gifted. Gift alone or tie the bag with a gold ribbon and attach an inexpensive gold charm. Be sure to include the recipe so the good luck can be shared.
Consider using candy-coated chocolate candies for the peanut butter pieces or swap out the yogurt-covered raisins for chocolate-covered ones.
Peanutty Good Luck Snack
- 4 cups Lucky Charms™ cereal
- 1 cup candy-coated peanut butter pieces
- 1 cup yogurt-covered raisins
- 1 cup peanuts
- Place all ingredients in resealable plastic food-storage bag; seal.
- Shake until mixed.
- Store at room temperature up to three days.