Spread the news –September 13 marks National Peanut Day! Grab a handful of the honorary nut or whip up a delicious recipe from with just a few ingredients.
No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars
- 2 cups Clover Valley® Peanut Butter, divided
- 3/4 (1-1/2 sticks) cup butter, softened
- 2 cups Clover Valley® Powdered Sugar, divided
- 3 cups Clover Valley® Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 2 (12-oz. pkg.) cups NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Morsels, divided
- GREASE 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- BEAT 1-1/4 cups peanut butter and butter in large mixer bowl until creamy. Gradually beat in 1 cup powdered sugar. With hands or wooden spoon, work in remaining 1 cup powdered sugar, graham cracker crumbs and 1/2 cup morsels. Press evenly into prepared baking pan. Smooth top with spatula.
- MELT remaining 3/4 cup peanut butter and remaining 1-1/2 cups morsels in medium, heavy-duty saucepan over lowest possible heat, stirring constantly, until smooth. Spread over graham cracker crust in pan. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour or until chocolate is firm. Cut into bars. Store in covered container in refrigerator.