Launch of Spring Fast Way to Save™ Digital Coupon Offers, Wow! Wednesday Offers, Three-Day Sales, Instant Savings and Weekly Specials to Further Help Customers Stretch Their Budget
Goodlettsville, Tennessee—(March 21, 2016
) – Savings are springing up in every aisle next week at Dollar General! From digital coupons and instant savings to weekly specials, Wow! Wednesday offers and a three-day sale, customers can save even more on items throughout the store between Sunday, March 27 and Saturday, April 2, 2016.
“Dollar General stores throughout the country will be springing into savings next week as we look to provide our customers with even more value for their dollar, complete with deeper discounts available through DG Digital Coupons ” said Jim Thorpe, Dollar General’s executive vice president and chief merchandising officer. “Customers are encouraged to sign up and apply savings to their account in order to take advantage of these seven days of savings. We made the week particularly exciting with the addition of numerous private brand offerings through the Fast Way to Save™ digital coupon program, too.”
To enroll or upload coupons through Dollar General Digital Coupons, customers may login to their electronic DG Digital Coupon account either through Dollar General’s website at www.dollargeneral.com/coupons
, through the DG mobile app for Android and iPhone smartphones or by texting “JOIN” to 34898.*
Exciting offers currently in effect include:
Fast Way to Save™ Digital Coupon Savings
Powered through the Dollar General Digital Coupon platform, the Fast Way to Save™ program provides customers dozens of exclusive savings only available as DG Digital Coupons. Now through April 16, 2016, customers may download Fast Way to Save™ special offers through the Dollar General Digital Coupon platform. Offers include exclusive coupons on select Dollar General private brand items, which carry a 100-percent satisfaction guarantee, as well as Mountain Dew®, Pampers®, Downy®, Doritos® and more. All digital coupons may be redeemed only one time through April 16.
Wow! Wednesday Offers
On select Wednesdays this spring, Dollar General will offer customers a special one-time-use opportunity to save on a specific product in stores. Wow! offers are available for download onto customers’ Dollar General Digital Coupon account exclusively on that particular Wednesday, but may be redeemed through the following Friday. This exclusive Digital Coupon offers are sure to wow customers!
Offers that go into effect on Sunday, March 27 include:
Three Day Sale
From March 31 to April 2, Dollar General is offering a special three-day sale with savings galore including:
- Pepsi® or Mountain Dew® six-pack bottles (eight-pack bottles where available) in assorted varieties: 4 for $10
- Wisk® Deep Clean Laundry Detergent (45.4 oz.): $2.95
- DG Home™ trash bags in assorted counts and sizes (excludes mega and value packs): Buy one, get a second 50 percent off
- Clover Valley® cereal in assorted varieties of 11.5 – 20 oz.: 2 for $3
- Swiffer® Sweeper® refills wet cloth with Gain® 24 count: $6.50
- Save $5 instantly with a $15 or more purchase of brands including Scrubbing Bubbles®, Windex®, Pledge®, Glade®, Cottonelle® and Scott®. Sale items with these brands include:
- Scrubbing Bubbles® Aerosol 22 oz. or Foaming with Bleach Trigger or Multi Surface Disinfectant Spray 32 oz. or Windex® Cleaner 26 oz. in assorted varieties: $3 each
- Cottonelle® bath tissue in 12 Big rolls in assorted varieties or Scott® paper towels in 6 Mega rolls: $4.95
- Glade® candle 3.4 oz or Wax Melts 6 count or Plugins® scented oil refills in one count in assorted scents: $2.75 each
- Pledge® Lemon clean furniture spray or multi surface antibacterial cleaner citrus scent in 9.7 oz: $4
- Save $2 instantly with an $8 or more purchase on any Suave® products. Sale Suave® items include:
- Suave® styling products in three to 11 oz, Shampoo or conditioner in 12-28 oz containers (excludes Keratin and Moroccan 28 oz products), Kids two in one shampoo plus conditioner in 22.5 oz or 18 oz body lotion in assorted varieties: $3 each
- Suave® invisible solid deodorant TWIN PACK 2-2.6 oz each in assorted varieties: $2.75 each
- Suave® body wash in 12-18 oz in assorted varieties: $2 each (18 oz BONUS size available while supplies last)
- Save $5 on your next purchase when you spend $15 or more on brands including Gain®, Tide®, Era®, Dreft®, Febreeze®, Downy®, Cascade®, Dawn® or Charmin®. Sale items with these brands include:
- Gain® liquid laundry detergent in 24-32 load/50oz or Powder 40 load sizes in assorted scents: $4.95
- Save an additional $2 with DG Digital Coupons.
- Febreeze® Small Spaces 1 count, Car 1 count, Wax Melts 6 count or Air Effects 9.7 oz in assorted scents (excludes Febreeze® Air Effects Heavy Duty): $2.95
- Save an additional $3 will you buy two with DG Digital Coupons.
- Dawn® ultra dish liquid 56 oz in assorted scents OR Cascade® Action Pacs Citrus 28 count, Clorox® Lemon 23 count, Complete® 22 count or Platinum 17 count: $5.95
- Save an additional $1 with DG Digital Coupons.
- Era® liquid laundry detergent 96 load/150 oz or Tide® 36-48 load/69-75 oz or Powder 47 load/66 oz: $8.95
- Charmin® Basic® bath tissue 20 double rolls or Ultra Strong® eight Mega rolls: $8.95
- Coca-Cola® Diet Coke® or Sprite® two liter products: Buy two, get one free. Must purchase three to get the discounted price. CA CRV or deposit where applicable.
- Edy’s® Grand Ice Cream 48 oz or Tombstone® original pizza 12 inch in assorted varieties: $3
- Save an additional $1 when you buy 2 Tombstone pizzas with DG Digital Coupons.
For additional information, photographs or items to supplement a story, please visit the DG Newsroom here
or contact the Media Relations Department at 1-877-944-DGPR (3477) or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
*Standard message and data rates may apply.
About Dollar General Corporation
Dollar General Corporation has been delivering value to shoppers for over 75 years. Dollar General helps shoppers Save time. Save money. Every day!® by offering products that are frequently used and replenished, such as food, snacks, health and beauty aids, cleaning supplies, basic apparel, housewares and seasonal items at everyday low prices in convenient neighborhood locations. Dollar General operated 15,227 stores in 44 states as of November 2, 2018. In addition to high-quality private brands, Dollar General sells products from America's most-trusted manufacturers such as Clorox, Energizer, Procter & Gamble, Hanes, Coca-Cola, Mars, Unilever, Nestle, Kimberly-Clark, Kellogg's, General Mills, and PepsiCo. Learn more about Dollar General at www.dollargeneral.com.