Dollar General Introduces Texture Theory and Story Hair Care Lines
Jul 11, 2022
With focus on both value and ingredients in mind, Texture Theory and Story bring quality, cruelty-free hair products to customers that are accessible and affordable. Customers can experience a large product assortment that is vegan and free of parabens, phthalates, silicones and mineral oil.
Texture Theory products, debuting in July 2022, are designed to be mixed, matched and layered to create the perfect routine for a unique mix of curls, coils or kinks. Free from any sulfates and harsh chemicals, Texture Theory is focused on four main ingredients (mango butter, avocado oil, jojoba oil and castor oil). Each formula brings moisture, manageability, strength or style to showcase a naturally beautiful crown in all its glory for luxurious care at an affordable price.
- Low Foam Shampoo: Low-lather formula designed to cleanse hair without stripping away natural oils.
- Moisturizing Conditioner: Provides moisture to curls while helping to detangle hair to support a healthy scalp.
- Mask Treatment: Promotes a deep condition to aid in moisturization of the curls and leaves a powdery feel on the scalp and a silky feel on the hair.
- Leave- In Conditioner: Multi- use product that aids in conditioning, volumizing, detangling, styling and enhancing shine.
- Curl Refresher Spray: Refreshes dull curls to make them enhanced using a non-sticky, non-crunchy spray.
- Styling Gel: Aids in keeping curls well-defined, free-flowing, long- lasting and flake-free while combating frizz.
- Scalp Oil: Replenishes moisture back into the scalp to prevent dryness and flaking with a natural, non-greasy conditioning agent.
Composed of eight products and available beginning in late August, Story hair care line celebrates and empowers hair as the ultimate canvas of cultural discovery and self-expression. Committed to quality, Story is dye-free and dedicated to the unique textures of your hair and journey because expressions are best explored with great hair. All products include moisture rich, natural ingredients to drench curl types 3a-4c with ultimate hydration in a modern clean scent.
- Hydrating Shampoo: Infused with wheat protein and aloe vera to keep the hair and scalp moisturized and balanced.
- Hydrating Conditioner: Infused with coconut oil, shea butter and aloe vera to help keep the hair and scalp healthy.
- Conditioning Mask: Infused with coconut oil, shea butter and sweet almond oil to provide intense re-hydration to the hair.
- Conditioning Detangler Spray: Infused with coconut oil, castor oil and sweet almond oil to help smooth tangles and soften curls.
- Clarifying Scalp Wash: Infused with witch hazel, wheat protein, peppermint and tea tree oil to remove product build up, reduce scalp irritation and flakes.
- Soothing Scalp Oil: Infused with castor oil, peppermint and tea tree oil to calm irritation, invigorate the scalp and keep flakes away.
- Twist and Set Curl Cream: Infused with shea butter and vitamin E to help curls maintain their style, moisture balance, length retention and elasticity.
- Moisturizing Styling Gel: Infused with castor oil and aloe vera to keep curls frizz free and defined with smoothing, crunch free hold.
Learn more about Texture Theory and Story online at dollargeneral.com.