Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day with These Holiday Food Favorites
Mar 10, 2020
Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day on March 17 with easy recipes from DG Easy Meals with a few classics: Shepherd’s Pie and Corned Beef. Plus, try your luck on something new with a twist on cabbage, an Irish staple, with Apple Slaw with Honey Mustard Vinaigrette.
Don't forget the decor! Find seasonal and green decorations and party favors to help properly celebrate the holiday!
- 1 (20-ounce) can DINTY MOORE® Beef Stew
- 1 (24-ounce) package refrigerated mashed potatoes
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- In a 2-quart baking dish, place stew. Spoon mashed potatoes over stew.
- Bake 25 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Serve and enjoy!
- 1 (19-ounce) can HORMEL® MARY KITCHEN® Corned Beef Hash
- 3 drops hot pepper sauce
- 2 large Eggs
- In large skillet, cook hash over medium heat until heated thoroughly. Stir in hot sauce. Reduce heat to low.
- Make two indentations in hash; break egg into each. Cover; cook 10 minutes or until eggs are set.
Prep: 10 Minutes | Total: 10 Minutes
- 3 Tbsp. honey
- 2 Tbsp. cider vinegar
- 1 tsp. Gulden's® Spicy Brown Mustard
- 1/2 tsp. Clover Valley® Salt
- 2 Tbsp. Clover Valley® Canola Oil
- 4 cups tri-color coleslaw mix
- 1 cup chopped Gala or other red skin apple
- 2 Tbsp. sliced green onions
- Stir together honey, vinegar, mustard and salt in large bowl until combined. Whisk in oil until blended.
- Add all remaining ingredients; toss gently to mix.