Peeps® S’mores for Spring!
With spring temperatures warming and Easter approaching, Dollar General stores begin offering one of the season’s most loved marshmallow treat: Peeps®! To give this classic treat a modern twist, consider using them to make Peeps® s’mores, which will add a creative spin on Easter dessert or give the kids a tasty and fun afternoon treat.
Plus, Dollar General stores carry all of the ingredients at everyday low prices, in addition to other items you may need to celebrate springtime.
- 4 Clover Valley® Graham Crackers
- 2 Hershey's® Milk Chocolate Bars
- 4 Peeps® Marshmallow Bunnies or Peeps® Marshmallow Chicks- whichever color you prefer!
- Preheat broiler.
- Break Clover Valley® Graham Crackers and Hershey’s® Bars in half.
- Place 4 graham crackers halves in a baking pan and top each with one Hershey’s® bar half and one Peeps® marshmallow.
- Broil until the Peeps® and chocolate are melted to the desired gooiness.
- Remove pan from oven.
- Top s’mores with second graham cracker half and squish gently.
- Allow time to cool then serve.