Disposable plates, napkins, utensils and cups can save time on cleaning after the game. Decorate with your favorite team’s colors to show spirit! Don’t forget to grab refreshments and candy for your guests to enjoy during the game.
To save on game day prep, consider signing up for Dollar General’s Digital Coupons Program that helps provide customers with an easy-to-use platform and digital coupons. Sign-up today by clicking here, visiting www.dollargeneral.com/coupons or accessing coupons on the Dollar General mobile app. Customers can load coupons to the account and redeem them at checkout during their next visit!
Buffalo Chicken Dip
This dip is touchdown-worthy! Keep the dish warm in a small crockpot or fondue pot in case of overtime.
- 1 (8-oz.) pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup blue cheese salad dressing
- 1/2 cup any flavor Frank's® RedHot® Sauce
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese or shredded mozzarella cheese (about 2 oz.)
- 2 (9.75 oz. each) Swanson® Premium White Chunk Chicken Breast in Water, drained
- Assorted fresh vegetables or crackers
- Heat the oven to 350°F.
- Stir the cream cheese in a 9-inch deep-dish pie plate with a fork or whisk until smooth. Stir in the dressing, sauce and blue cheese. Stir in the chicken.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the chicken mixture is hot and bubbling. Stir before serving. Serve with vegetables for dipping.
If you’re on a time crunch, use a microwavable 9-inch deep-dish pie plate. Prepare the dip as directed above in step 2. Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH for 5 minutes or until the chicken mixture is hot, stirring halfway through the cook time.
Slow-Cooker Cranberry Appetizer Meatballs
Save time on game day by preparing this recipe ahead.
- 2 pkg. (16 oz. each) frozen fully cooked meatballs
- 1 can (14 oz.) Clover Valley® whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1 cup BULL'S-EYE Original Barbecue Sauce
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1 small onion, chopped
- Place meatballs in slow cooker.
- Combine remaining ingredients; pour over meatballs. Stir to evenly coat.
- Cook on HIGH 2 to 3 hours (or LOW 4 to 6 hours).
Note: Cook meatballs as directed, then reduce heat setting to keep meatballs warm. For best results, serve the meatballs right from the slow cooker.
Make Ahead: This recipe can be assembled ahead of time to make prep easier. Combine ingredients; refrigerate up to 24 hours before cooking as directed. If your slow cooker doesn't have a removable liner, refrigerate ingredients in bowl before transferring to slow cooker and cooking as directed.