Digital Coupons and Holiday Savings Provide Additional Values for Customers
Goodlettsville, Tennessee –
May 21, 2015 –
Today, Dollar General announced two special opportunities for customers to save in addition to its everyday low prices on thousands of items throughout the store. Sunday, May 24 marks the launch of this summer’s Fast Way to Save™ digital coupon program with value-packed savings available through June 20, as well as the beginning of two-day Memorial Day specials available through Monday, May 25.
“Providing these additional values and opportunities to save even more demonstrates our ongoing commitment to helping customers stretch their budgets,” said Dave D’Arezzo, Dollar General’s executive vice president and chief merchandising officer. “From the exceptional digital savings available through the Fast Way to Save™ program to the exclusive Memorial Day specials, Dollar General continues helping customers save time and money.”
Exciting specials available through the summer Fast Way to Save™ savings include Dollar General’s 100 percent satisfaction-guaranteed private brands, as well as offers from Pedigree®, Kool-Aid®, Pepsi®, Arm & Hammer®, Purex®, Axe®, Coca-Cola®, Colgate®, Mars Chocolate®, Angel Soft®, Frito-Lay® and more. All digital coupons may only be redeemed one time through June 20.
Dollar General will also offer the following two-day Memorial Day specials for May 24 and 25 to provide customers with additional savings on products to best celebrate the holiday weekend. Customers can visit www.dollargeneral.com
to learn more about additional in-store Memorial Day savings.
- 12-pack can soft drinks: $2.50 each
- Price valid on Dr. Pepper®, 7Up®, Sunkist®, A&W®, Canada Dry® or Sun Drop® products. Customer must purchase at least two with a limit of four per transaction. CA CRV or deposit where applicable.
- All swimwear priced at 60 percent off
- Assorted styles of flip flops: $1 each
- Smart & Simple® and DG Home™ assorted paper and plastic products: $0.95 each
- Sparkle® six-pack paper towels: $3.75 each
- Betty Crocker® Hamburger Helper®: $0.95 each
- 5.1-7.5oz Chicken Helper®, 8.7oz Tuna Helper® or 5.3oz assorted varieties
- Clover Valley® Boxed Pasta in 12 to 16 oz.: $0.50 each
- Customer much purchase two in order to receive the discounted price.
- Matchbox® or Hot Wheels®: Buy one, get one free
- Full Throttle® or NOS® 16-oz assorted varieties: Buy one, get one free
- Customer much purchase two in order to receive the discounted price. CA CRV or deposit where applicable.
- Reese’s® 13-oz Spreads, $2.50
- Texas Pete® 6oz hot sauce: $0.50
To enroll or upload these coupons, customers may login to their electronic DG Digital Coupon account either through Dollar General’s website at www.dollargeneral.com/coupons
or through the DG mobile app.
For additional information, photographs or items to supplement a story, please contact the Media Relations Department at 1-877-944-DGPR (3477) or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
About Dollar General CorporationDollar General Corporation has been delivering value to shoppers for over 75 years. Dollar General helps shoppers Save time. Save money. Every day!® by offering products that are frequently used and replenished, such as food, snacks, health and beauty aids, cleaning supplies, basic apparel, housewares and seasonal items at everyday low prices in convenient neighborhood locations. Dollar General operated 14,321 stores in 44 states as of November 3, 2017. In addition to high quality private brands, Dollar General sells products from America’s most-trusted manufacturers such as Clorox, Energizer, Procter & Gamble, Hanes, Coca-Cola, Mars, Unilever, Nestle, Kimberly-Clark, Kellogg’s, General Mills, and PepsiCo. For more information on Dollar General, please visit www.dollargeneral.com.